Crystal-Clear Ice Cube Maker (Double)
CARE: Dishwasher safe (except for foam outer box)
MATERIAL: BPA-free plastic, food-grade silicone, EPE foam
SIZE: 8.8" (H) x 7.7" (W) x 5.2" (D)
WEIGHT: 2.14 lb (971 g)
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: China
- With the plastic water reservoir inside of the foam box, fill the plastic insert with hot tap water to approximately 1" below the top of the insert.
- Press the assembled silicone mold into the water-filler plastic insert. Water will overflow into the areas above the fill holes. Add more water if necessary.
- Place upright in a freezer for 20-30 hours (time will vary based on freezer conditions).
- To remove the ice, use the tabs on the silicone mold to peel it from the plastic water insert. Separate the two halves of the mold and remove your ice.
- (Optional) Your ice will have small nubs on the top and bottom. These can be carefully cut off before they are removed from the mold. Be careful not to cut into the mold.
- We recommend using tap water for your ice and not distilled water.
- When frozen, after approximately 20-30 hours, remove your ice and store it in a separate container until use.
- Freeze time varies based on freezer style, temperature, and contents.
Order Processing & Shipping
Once your order is placed, we will process and ship your order as fast as possible. Most orders ship within 24-72 hours.
Shipping times vary by location, with most orders delivering in 2-7 days after they are shipped. Some items shipped directly from our suppliers and may take longer to ship. These items will be noted at checkout.
Shipping rates vary based on the value of your total order and shipping destination. Click to view Shipping Rates.
At Dramson, we stand behind the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If within 30 days you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return your purchased item for a refund. Only unused products are eligible for returns. For gift purchases, a merchandise credit will be issued for the full value of the merchandise.
Refund will not be processed until receipt of the returned items. All returns must be authorized by the Dramson customer service team before a refund or exchange will be given. Please contact Dramson at email@example.com to initiate a return.
Upon receipt of your purchase, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will arrange for a prompt product replacement in the event that you receive a damaged product.